There is no such thing as a person who is not spiritual. It is only a matter of what spirituality, what life-perspective, what self-transcendent resources make sense to the person receiving our care. The Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve believes that the center of each individual is the spiritual dimension which resides in the human heart. Our spiritual care team consists of a full time Lutheran Chaplain and a part-time Catholic Chaplain who address the spiritual needs of everyone on our campus, regardless of their religious orientation, to bring healing and hope.
Our Spiritual Life Includes:
- Meeting with residents individually, as well as in small groups
- Responding to referrals for in-depth spiritual support
- Serving as a liaison between residents’ home spiritual communities & clergy
- Conducting regular Sunday Worship Services 1:30 p.m. and coordinating Sunday Catholic Communion Services (10:15 a.m.) and Mass
- Conducting Mid-Week Prayer Services in the Chapel (10:30 a.m.)
- Presenting weekly Bible Studies
- Performing quarterly memorial services to Celebrate Life & to offer comfort to families, friends, residents & staff.