The Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve believes that the center of each individual is the spiritual dimension which resides in the human heart. The spiritual care team consists of a fulltime Lutheran Chaplain and a part-time Catholic Chaplain who addresses the spiritual needs of everyone on our campus, regardless of their religious orientation.
Our Spiritual Life Includes:
- Meeting with residents individually, as well as in small groups
- Responding to referrals for in-depth spiritual support
- Serving as a liaison between residents’ home spiritual communities & clergy
- Conducting regular Sunday Worship Services 1:30 p.m. and coordinating Sunday Catholic Communion Services (10:15 a.m.) and Mass
- Conducting Mid-Week Prayer Services in the Chapel (10:30 a.m.)
- Presenting weekly Bible Studies
- Performing quarterly memorial services to Celebrate Life & to offer comfort to families, friends, residents & staff.