The Concord Reserve community enriches spiritual, physical and emotional well-being. Our spiritual services nurture the soul. Life enrichment activities promote health and wellness for each resident. The resident store provides an in-house shopping experience. Our community also extends beyond our campus with the Mission Outreach program.
- November 6, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Crafter Aggie Merbler will sell mittens, scarves, headbands, table runners &
- November 10, 2014Lutheran Delegate Meeting 3-4pm Village Square
- November 13, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Jewelry & purses by Janet Knaggs
- November 20, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Resident's handmade crafts by John Prim & Bill Piovarchy
- December 11, 20144th Annual Taste of Home Cookie Walk 9-noon (or until all the cookies are sold!)
Schedule a Tour
LHCR has received a Perfect Survey from
the State of Ohio for both our Health Center
& Assisted Living.
Deficiency Free – 2014.
Director of Admissions
440-871-0090, Extension 2126