The Concord Reserve community enriches spiritual, physical and emotional well-being. Our spiritual services nurture the soul. Life enrichment activities promote health and wellness for each resident. The resident store provides an in-house shopping experience. Our community also extends beyond our campus with the Mission Outreach program.
- October 2, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Nut rolls & pumpkin rolls by Dorothy Zemenak sold on Main Street
- October 5, 2014 2:30 pm4th Annual Blessing of the Pets after worship (2:30-3:15pm)
- October 9, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Crafter Aggie Merbler will sell mittens, scarves, headbands, table runners &
- October 16, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Cardholders, wreaths & scarves by Sheila Jones
- October 23, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Jewelry & purses by Janet Knaggs
Schedule a Tour
LHCR has received a Perfect Survey from
the State of Ohio for both our Health Center
& Assisted Living.
Deficiency Free – 2014.
Director of Admissions
440-871-0090, Extension 2126