Literacy Empowers Children! April Book Drive Collection at Lutheran Home Leadership Lorain County teams up with Lorain County Health & Dentistry Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve Mission Outreach Liaison Janice Snyder and Leadership Lorain County Best Class of 2013 is collecting new & gently used books suitable for children to adults, age 5 and up […]
- October 2, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Nut rolls & pumpkin rolls by Dorothy Zemenak sold on Main Street
- October 5, 2014 2:30 pm4th Annual Blessing of the Pets after worship (2:30-3:15pm)
- October 9, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Crafter Aggie Merbler will sell mittens, scarves, headbands, table runners &
- October 16, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Cardholders, wreaths & scarves by Sheila Jones
- October 23, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Jewelry & purses by Janet Knaggs
Schedule a Tour
LHCR has received a Perfect Survey from
the State of Ohio for both our Health Center
& Assisted Living.
Deficiency Free – 2014.
Director of Admissions
440-871-0090, Extension 2126