Literacy Empowers Children! April Book Drive Collection at Lutheran Home Leadership Lorain County teams up with Lorain County Health & Dentistry Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve Mission Outreach Liaison Janice Snyder and Leadership Lorain County Best Class of 2013 is collecting new & gently used books suitable for children to adults, age 5 and up […]
- October 31, 2014Costume Party with Kids
- November 6, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Crafter Aggie Merbler will sell mittens, scarves, headbands, table runners &
- November 10, 2014Lutheran Delegate Meeting 3-4pm Village Square
- November 13, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Jewelry & purses by Janet Knaggs
- November 20, 2014 10:00 amResident Store Special: Resident's handmade crafts by John Prim & Bill Piovarchy
Schedule a Tour
LHCR has received a Perfect Survey from
the State of Ohio for both our Health Center
& Assisted Living.
Deficiency Free – 2014.
Director of Admissions
440-871-0090, Extension 2126